About The Executive Producer
Patricia W. Ward, MA, IDMA, RDE
- Executive Producer of MUSES OF MODERN DANCE™ LLC established May, 2010
- Director/Director of Artistic Education of MOVING VOICES THE ISADORA DUNCAN CULTURAL EXCHANGE, INC. Ms. Ward founded MOVING VOICES in 1994 to promote and preserve the Art and Dance of Isadora Duncan and The Movement Arts, via education, collaboration and performance, the purpose being to strengthen relationships among diverse local, regional and global cultures.
- Master of Arts Degree in Dance/Related Studies from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro;
- Bachelor of Arts from from Virginia Commonwealth University and Randolph College;
- Post-graduate IDII Certification in Isadora Duncan Studies;
- Isadora Duncan Movement Analyst;
- Currently enrolled in The Certificate Program II: The Advanced Diploma in Performance and Choreography, as well as The Certificate Program in Myth, Movement and Metaphor, all affiliated and in conjunction with The Isadora Duncan International Institute, Jeanne Bresciani, PhD Director;
- Recipient of IDII’s Anita Zahn Education of The Child Award;
- Artist-In-Education Resident through The Virginia Commission For the Arts;
- Past Artist Faculty member and current Artist Advisor for Young Audiences of Virginia;
- Program Coordinator For The Arts and Coordinator for The College For Life Long Learning through The Southern Virginia Higher Education Center;
- Adjunct Faculty through the Virginia Community College System, teaching a variety of dance forms, dance history, humanities and Pilates/Yoga;
- Current Board member of The Community Arts Center Foundation in South Boston, VA;
- 21st Century Learning Partner with the Halifax County, VA Public Schools.
Ms. Ward presents and performs nationally and internationally with IDII. She served on the steering Committee for the Reinstatement of The Delphic Games, performed at The Delphi Archeological Stadium, The Athens, Greece American Community School and The Temple of Artemis in Vavrona Greece. She is soloist and ensemble performer with Moving Voices Children’s Cultural Exchange and Adult Repertoire Ensemble and performs , instructs and conducts workshops within a variety of venues including public and private educational institutions, arts studios, museums, hospitals, and arts therapy conferences.